Troubled dreams haunt the desperate populace of a backwater world, while deep beneath a dark ocean lies an ancient secret, unknown and unknowable... but not undisturbed.
This page is an online resource for Crime and Punishment, an evocative one-page milieu for sci-fi storytelling and winner of Best Science Fiction entry in the 2011 One-Page Dungeon Contest. If I develop more supporting material over time, I will add it to this site, thus continuously increasing the value of the initial scenario.
The PDF document is system-neutral, but game statistics for Classic Traveller are provided on these web pages, and I may add support for other systems as well, if I have the time and interest.
- Crime and Punishment (PDF), also available here
- Library Data
- Pregenerated Characters, NPCs, typical denizens, robotic systems
- Sector, Subsector, and Planetary Data
- Dostoevsky: environmental effects
- Pteragreb: Map, Locations, and Encounters
- The Wan Sea: Map, Locations, and Encounters
- Research Station Psi: Map, Locations, and Encounters
- Write-up of playtest session 1